“Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:7
"Dlatego Jezus powiedział jeszcze:" Zaprawdę, zaprawdę powiadam wam: Ja jestem bramą dla owiec. Ja jestem bramą, kto wejdzie przeze Mnie, będzie zbawiony. Będą przychodzić tu i wyjdzie, i znajdzie paszę. Złodziej przychodzi tylko aby kraść, zabijać i niszczyć Ja przyszedłem, abys miał życie i miał je w obfitości "
text to quote: Jesus is Your God,always,if you are good or bad,He loves You.
sr.Mary Claire
(my twitter is @sMaryClaire ) please follow
text to quote 2: Jesus is the answer to our requests, we are busy and we demand more and more but if ye give up, stop hating, he comes to us.
Ann Anderson
(twitter @theAnnAnderson)

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz